குலசேகர ஆழ்வார் அரங்கன் அடியாரான காரணம் தான் என்ன?
  • Dear,
    Kulasekar Alwar was one of the greatest Chera king who ruled present Kerala and have lot of faith with Sriranganathar. He left the kingdom and became saint and he spents his final daysin Mannarkovil, near ambasamudthiram.
    Any bodyguess what could be thereason for leaving the wealthy kindgom and became a saint?
    Thank you very much
  • Kulasekara ,as a king ,was spending most of his time with bhagavathas and upanyasakas.The ministers hid a precious necklace ,that adorned the deity and blamed the vaishnavite devotees.The horrified king demanded that a pot with a poisonous snake be brought and put his hand in ,stating that if the devotees were the real culprits, the snake should bite him.The snake did not harm the king, and the ministers confessed .Disgusted or maybe understanding the ministers' concern, the king crowned his son and left.

Aaram keda paran anbar kollaar endru avargalukkae
    varam kodu kudapaambir kai ittavan maatralarai
    veeram keduttha senkol kolli kaavalan villavar kone
    cheran kulasekaran mudi vendhar sigaamaniye
    Kulasekara azhwar's daughter became one with the Lord at Srirangam and there is a sannidhi for her ,Cherakulavallinaachiyar.
    P.S.How do I shift to my gmail id so that I can type in Tamil
  • Thank you for your kind information.

you plese install nhm writer. It is available freely in the net. You may you use for tying in தமிழ்.

அன்புள்ள

வரலாற்று வேங்கை டாக்டர் எல்.கைலாசம்

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters