Ravidasan or Parameswaran (Pandiya Abaththudhavigal)
  • I would like the PS readers to clear my following doubts 

1. Anywhere Kalki mention that Vandhiyathevan or Arunmozhi had any encounter (i mean meeting) with Ravidasan or Parameswaran, or atleast they (VT and AMV)  knew their names, etc.

2. Azhwarkadiyan did meet one Abhuththudavi by showing some matsya signal; but had he known that man by name?

3. Chola's Aniruththar anywhere speaks about Parameswaran or Ravidasan?

Thanks in advance for your valuable responses.
  • I would like the PS readers to clear my following doubts

1. Anywhere Kalki mention that Vandhiyathevan or Arunmozhi had any encounter (i mean meeting) with Ravidasan or Parameswaran, or atleast they (VT and AMV) knew their names, etc.
    Vandiyadevan has the pleasure of meeting more than one of them
    Vol 1 First IdumbanKaari (ofcourse he watches Devaralan's dance not knowing who he was...)He then hasa fight with Ravidasan when Ravidasan tries to drown him in manimutharu....on the way to pazhaiyarai to get the panai muthirai modaram....
    Vol 2 He shares the ship with Devaralan and Ravidasan before they leave him alone in the ship and escape...
    Vol 3 He tries to get Ravidasan killed in Koodikarai with Poonguzhali only to be abducted by his mates to meet Nandhini in the manadapam...
    Vol 4 He meets the whole group in another mandapam on his route to Kadambur...
    Vol 5 He meets them again in Kadambur....

AMV comes across Revadasan Giramavithan and his daughter in Nagai... He escpaes all the previous attempts on him but doesn't have any personal encounters.

2. Azhwarkadiyan did meet one Abhuththudavi by showing some matsya signal; but had he known that man by name?
    No Alvarkadiyan first learns their identities when he eaves drops in their conversation in the pallipadai...

3. Chola's Aniruththar anywhere speaks about Parameswaran or Ravidasan?
    Yes when he speaks to Kundavai about saving Karikalan and in the last chapter to SundaraChola to state his life is in danger.

KR

Sri

If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin, Into his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    Emily Dickinson

To: [email protected]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters