வரலாற்று வேங்கை டாக்டர் எல் கைலாசம் - மணிமாலா - புதிய வரலாற்று புதினம்
  • Respected Hon'ble Members,

I am very happy to inform you that I am writing a new historical novel Manimaala.

This new novel is based on the various incidences happened in the life of Kulasekara alwar, which leads to the scarifice of the Chera Kingdom and totoally surrendered with Aranganathar.

My prime intention to tell how to face the challenges occuring in our life effectively by repeating the history of Kulasekara Alwar.

The story is not only enjoyable but also indirectly helps the readers to face the challanging situations which occurs in their life.

As usual it is prequel to the Cheraman Kadali written by Kannadasan.Manimaala is likely to be released during the Chennai book fair.

I requesthon'ble members to give the various inputs to me so that weall get very good comprehensive history of cheras. and a beautiful self training story.

I need the blessings of SPS, Anusha,Dhivakar, Parivatha Varthini Murali Krishna, Vairam, Great vijay, Muruganatham, Dr Sridhar, Lalitha venkatraman, Sivaram kannan, Ramasamy venkatesh, Shoba Ramakrishnan,Raaji Subramani, Aparna, Raman, two Satheesh, Thiru Balaji, Ravi Venugopal, Malathi Madam, Lalitha, Kishore, Seshadry Narayanan, Raji Muthu Krishnan, Lokesh Arun.
  • வரலாற்று வேங்கை டாக்டர் எல் கைலாசம் - மணிமாலா - புதிய வரலாற்று புதினம்
    Respected Sir/Madam,

I am very happy to inform you that I am writing a new historical novel Manimaala.

This new novel is based on the various incidences happened in the life of Kulasekara alwar, which leads to the scarifice of the Chera Kingdom and totoally surrendered with Aranganathar.

My prime intention to tell how to face the challenges occuring in our life effectively by repeating the history of Kulasekara Alwar.

The story is not only enjoyable but also indirectly helps the readers to face the challanging situations which occurs in their life.

As usual it is prequel to the Cheraman Kadali written by Kannadasan.Manimaala is likely to be released during the Chennai book fair.

I requesthon'ble members to give the various inputs to me so that weall get very good comprehensive history of cheras. and a beautiful self training story.

I request your blessings
  • I was guessing that after Cholas and Pandyas - you will write on Cheras and proved right.
    Next must be Pallavas?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters