Malar Sollai mangai ...
  • Dear,

I am very thankful for your kind reading of my malarcholai mangai.

You have correctly pointed out that in some instances malarcholai mangai slightly resembles ponniyin selvan.

Our great kalki is my manaseeka Guru dear. Hence his writings heavily affected my workings that too in malarchoali mangai very much dear. that this reason your are able to see the resemblness in some places

The real character of ravidasan is different from PS and kadikai.

I made a detailed research who ravidasan have abnormally behaved and the reason for such behaviour. This leads to the conclusion of the present characterisation of ravidasan in malarcholai mangai.

Dear, Who knows the reality? It may be of Kalki or Balakumaran or Neither.

However, I found my own way and did notdisturbe any of the characters including ravidasan as painted by kalki.

You have correctly pointed out that Maravarman struggle for Pandiya's freedom is the majority portion of the first volume of malarcholai magnai. However in the second volume the brought up of vandiyadeval plays vital role. I have balanced pandya and chola equally in the whole episode.

During the parantaga period Chola kindom grows like valarpirai as stated by kalki and at the same time Pandiya kindom decreases day by day. The reason for the same is elborately discussed in Malarcholai mangai. You have asked my personnel details

Dear,

I am

Verydevotee ofKalki's.
    Very sincere citizen of India.
    Very faithful husband to my wife Smt Lakshmi.
    Very dedicative father to my sons Lakshmanan and Subramanian.
    Highly helpful officer to my subordinates.
    Very effective executive to my boss.

What else you require about me dear?
    If any futher information you are free to contact me free and I willing to give all details.

My cell No 09444088535.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters