30th Meet
  • Dear members,
    It is one of my happiest evening in my life, when I met the Excellent personalities in the met.
    I have to thank satheesh, sps, anusha and Vijay for their sincere efforts in conducting such wonderful meeting.

I went completely to the Sangam age when the presentation is made and I have slowly come to the present world passing the time line, overseeing the various kingdoms by seeing their culture and finally to the present world. Excellent presentation dear.
    Vijay had made excellentand effective presentation on Mural paintings. Thank you Vijay

The sharing of wonderful moments spent by Manian selvam with his father and respectable Rani Siromani madam with her huppy really make me really happy.

In the meeting, I met my mentor and professor Respected Dr Rani madam, who not only taught me mathematics but also how to calculate and differentiate the situations in order to face the present world.

I am very thankful to the organizers
    Thank you satheesh, SPS, Vijay

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters