04 - Malarcholai Mangai - Book release
  • Dear

I must be very thankfulto you for your kind enquiry.

My Malarcholai Mangai is a historical novel and it narrates the various incidences before Ponniyin Selvan and ends with where ponniyin selvan starts.

My respectable Dr Sreedhar and Parvatha Varthini Murali Krishnan took lot of interest and corrected the draft script in an excellent manner and the corrections suggested by them are being incorporated

I enclosed my introduction, my discussion with Vikraman and Dr Madavan for wading note, along with this mail,which may help to under stand the background of the story.

Kindly inform any reading difficulty/ font difficulty etc in the introduction.

This book is under print and respectable and prestious Vanathi publication is publishing the book.

My Malar Cholai Mangai'sblossom is likely to beoccured during Book exhibition at Chennai i.e. during first week of January or Pongal.

I am praying Mundakakanni Amman and our Ellai Amman and Durgai for the successful publication of the book.

You may get the full story at that time of publication. Till such time kindly bear with me

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters