Can you help me to reply to this email (attached)
  • Hi,

Recently I  received a mail from one of my collgue (who is a karnataka person).
    I was upset after reading that mail. Is there any mail which emphasises our
    language 'TAMIL', please send me your points and I can send him a very dashing
    reply. Here is the forwaded mail from him.

Ofcourse every one's language is the best language for himself, however I have
    heard 'kal thondra...man thondra...' for tamil. So atleast want to convey that
    Tamil is older than Kannada.

Rgds.,

Shiv

About Language
    is the third oldest language of World. (After . . . Sanskrit & Greek)
    is as old as 2000 years.
    is 99.99% perfect -logically and scientifically.
    igas got 7 Gnana Peetha Awards . Look at other languages . . . Hindi -- 6,
    Telugu - 2, Malayalam - 3, Tamil - 2.
    Shri VINOBA BHAVE called script as QUEEN OF WORLD SCRIPTS- " Vishwa LipigaLa
    RaaNi - "

So called International language -- English does not have its own Script.
    English is written in "ROMAN"
    So called National Language -- Hindi does not have its own script. Hindi is
    written in "Deva nagari"
    Though Tamil has a script, logically it is imperfect -- as common letters are
    used for many pronunciations..
    is as old as 2000 years. You can write what you speak and you can read what you
    write.

When " Kaviraja Maarga was written . . ." kaaveriyinda , godaavarivaregirpa ...
    " by Amogha Varsha Nripathunga, English was incradle & Hindi was not born at
    all.
    is the only Indian language for which a foreigner(Kittal) wrote a dictionary
    (Shabda Kosha)
    Ragale Saahithya can be seen only in which is of a rare and different kind of
    literature.

Number of literature awards KUVEMPU got, was highest among any Indian authors.
    Chandassu (shatpadis) out pared all other languages
    So Let us have PRIDE in using . Be proud of being a KANNADIGA

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters