Malar Cholai Mangai
  • Dear

I am very happy to inform you that I have completed Malar Cholai Mangai

I have incorporated allmost all corrections which you have suggested in the final draft.
    I am still find some spelling mistakes here and there. I try to rectifiy at the proof reading stage.
    I have personnaly thank Smt parvatha varthini and sreedhar who had identified the age discrepancey.

I had rectified the deficiencies and accordinly re write the story where required and replacing some chapters earlier and some latter so that the difference will be rectified in full shape. I hope it will erase the deficines noticed by them.

I had strengthed some characthers including Mangai and Rajathitha as suggested.

I will send the list of suggestions and corrections i made in a table form todays evening. If you find still some mistakes please intimate to me at the earliest.

I am likely to handover the draft novel to the Publishers within a day or two.

Therefore I request you inform any suggestions to me at the earliest so that i could make / change in the novel.

I have to thank all of you in brinking the novel to a readable and acceptable one. Thank you all of you for your kind help

I am expecting some response from you for this e mail by today.

• Thank you dear,
    It is not much late. I will make the correctionat the time of proof reading. No problem. Further the corrections could be done effectively by using the computer. I will do the needful

Again I have to thank you for spending your valuble time

Thank you dear
  • Dear members please see the link. One of the maser piece of our Great Raja Raja cholan

• Dear Please see the attachment and your remarks are expected

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters