Dissent of Veda. Attn: shankar, Laxman, and Ravi
  • DearMr.Shankar,

I read your
    liberal views on Veda and evolution of Modern Hinduism. Like wise I folloed the
    the objective trends on the topicby others.

All
    this does not deal with my reply to your original post quoting Sambantha ans also
    addin yor own remarks at the end

I quote.

[Attachment(s) from sankaranarayanan k.s included below]

மதுரை வந்த சம்பந்தர் ஆலவாய் அண்ணலை வழிபட்டு பாடியபதிகத்தின் முதல் பாடல்,

வேத வேள்வியை
    நிந்தனை செய்துழல்

ஆத மில்லி
    அமணொடு தேரரை

வாதில் வென்றழிக் கத்திரு வுள்ளமே(3-108-1)

இம் முதல் பாடலை, 1952 இல் குன்றக்குடி ஆதீனத் தலைவராயிருந்த தவத்திரு அடிகளார், ஒரு
    சிறப்புக் கல்வெட்டாக மதுரை சுந்தரேஸ்வரர் சந்நிதி நுழைவாயிலில் அமைத்துள்ளார்.

படம் உங்கள் பார்வைக்கு.

சம்பந்தரும், தவத்திரு அடிகளாரும் ( சைவ ஆதீனத் தலைவர் ) தெளிவாக குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளனர். இது வேத வேள்வியை நிந்தனை செய்துழலும்
    அனைவருக்குமே பொருந்தும்

.Later you air liberal views! Very strange tha you
    have not include my post for reference in yor reply

Regards’ Kothanda
    Raman
  • Dear Sir,

What i mention is:

1. Vedas are required at one stage

2. There is no point in criticizing them

3. What is to be criticized is being " Stuck" with Vedas. Again it is not for the collective society. Vedas are required for the collective society. An individual follows Vedas, practices vedic rituals, performs vedic sacrifices ( for the welfare of the world), moves to next level ie looking inwards. Veda Gosham and Vedic sacrifices are indeed required and the society should do them - but every individual should also slowly move away from that ( at that time, the next generation will be performing the rituals) and both should be a continuous process for the society and the individuals and both should exists.

4. It is not my viewor liberal view either.It is theview of Lord Krishna, the 5 Acharyas, all Vedantins and The Vedas themselves.

5. People like Basava / Our Siddars/Thirumoolars all mention the same.

6. We have stories like the golden fox of Mahabharata which show that service to humanity is superior than havans.

But Many people who quote that so and so criticizes vedas are actually want to say that vedas are critisised w.o understanding that the criticism is not on vedas but people who stuck to vedas.

sankar

DearMr.Shankar,
    I read your liberal views on Veda and evolution of Modern Hinduism. Like wise I folloed the the objective trends on the topicby others.

All this does not deal with my reply to your original post quoting Sambantha ans also addin yor own remarks at the end

I quote.
    [Attachment(s) from sankaranarayanan k.s included below]

மதுரை வந்த சம்பந்தர் ஆலவாய் அண்ணலை நுழைவாயிலில் அமைத்துள்ளார்.

படம் உங்கள் பார்வைக்கு.

சம்பந்தரும், தவத்திரு அடிகளாரும் ( சைவ ஆதீனத் தலைவர் ) தெளிவாக குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளனர். இது வேத வேள்வியை நிந்தனை செய்துழலும் அனைவருக்குமே பொருந்தும்
    .Later you air liberal views! Very strange tha you have not include my post for reference in yor reply

Regards’ Kothanda Raman

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters