: PONNIYINSELVAN HERITAGE ACADEMY - AND Other trails
  • Dear All

SPS you know I am totally behind such an idea.

Sourabh and others most of the ideas have been discussed and thrashed in the last half a decade. We have made in roads and success in a variety of areas.

I will liase with Vijay Veerasamy and get him hand over the control of the bigtemple.com to Thiru.

LK Sir many more happy returns of the day! Wish your MM a great success. And thanks for giving me an oppurtunity to be of assistance.

Sankar...Dont know where you find the time...but the Chettinadu images are amazing. In Quebec City in the Old town...They have huge reliefs of early life painted on the walls.(meaning 1600-1700) You will see similar images in the Coit Tower in San Francisco. Its about time we did something like that rather than party messages and silk saree adverts.

Havent had a chance to comment on a few interesting threads but have read all your wonderful messages will try to cmment then and there.

Digitalisation

Influencing the next generation about th value of our heritage. will be the main ones for me

Of course a multilingual the bigtemple site.

Kind regards

Sri

If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin, Into his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    Emily Dickinson

To: [email protected]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters