• I have been operating and came back and am sat in my office at 22.30 and am going through the mails...Should I laugh...Should I be annoyed....Should I ignore...

There's a numbers game of junk mail ( really sorry that's how I see it) and am sure the guy who earnestly wants to archive these for posterity will be flummoxed..I once tried deleting these so that the members who visit the website can follow threads and trails...don't have the time now!

The same with many who recieve their mails in PDAs, Blackberrys....

I can only think of one episode in PS...Azhwarkadiyan is arguing with the Sivanadiyar..and in the conversation comes a statement ....Your alwars were only.....but our Nayanmars were 64...and Nambi replies...The pandavas were five but the gauravas were 100 your argument is like that....

Its rather sad that there have been certain personal attacks! there have been declration that the group was deserted and people cameback with a periyamanasu....Interesting there have been members who have come and gone....The founder owner... Ramchi has gone...earlier Moderator Iyyappan has gone....I tried to do what best I could and still do....Later joined by Gokul, SPS sir, Krupa ( again dormant)Venkat, VJ, Thiru....

Stalwart members have gone off the scene Kamalkannan...Lavanya....Swetha...the list is countless....But if any of us think that we carry the group...I think we are sadly mistaken!!

The role of Moderators in this group is fundamentally screen newcomers..approve them...and at time restraint members who get carried away by their passion...

The moderators express their personal opinions mostly....if you see the archives you will see the number of times we have diametrically opposite veiws...We try to chip in if we know or like SPS in most cases seek and find the answers....

Statement like Moderators are quiet...you are angling against moderators!!! hey ho...Hold your horses...The moderators have personal commitments and enjoy being in the forum just like all of you...

I trust we all leave these behind and start afresh in Thai...

Wishes for a Happy pongal

Sri

If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin, Into his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    Emily Dickinson

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters