Amazing activity
  • Dear All

Its amazing that in a span of 24 hours so much has happened....

Some good some bad...

We are all adults..

so can we have avaiadakkam..avan ivan enra ega vasanam vendam.....idhu pudhu thamil sabai...

Multi ID and coterie and things are serious accusations....can we refrain from them

SPS anna as always has succintly described our group in a lovely fashion..

I have moved my mails from my yahoo to hotmail ID but no duplicity...

SPS every now and then recollects Dr Jaybee's Angappan limit...the length of the mail to capture someones attention span..

I see many mails flooding the inbox with various liinks ......really sorry most of them are deleted...if you really want the ,members to engage and respond please give time....

Apologies for the time lag in some mails showing up...it is moderated unfortunately we have a moral duty that things dont upset others....May I remind you this is a unmodertaed group but the moderators do...excercise their rights to moderate....

Thanks SPS but as far as this group is concerned I am just a Thanjavur Paiyan....acahacho nearing 40 ...wanting to disseminate our heritage....not a Thiracic Surgeon thats a different life...

Dear Viswak sir Congrats....on you books...

May be next year SPS's mail will have me in the elite group of authors as a translater and author...Keep you gueesing

Wishes for a prosperous 2010

Sri

[email protected]

[email protected]

If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin, Into his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    Emily Dickinson

To: [email protected]
  • May be next year SPS's mail will have me in the elite group of authors as a translater and author...Keep you gueesing

GREAT.

VERY BEST WISHES DR. SRIDHAR (Moderator).

GREETINGS.

sps
  • Dear Sridhar
    Thanks. Welcome to the so called elite group. You have to hear something, see something, but your thoughts goes on and observe someother thing. If this 'kirukku' increases within you, you will become a good writer. This is the first qualification.Wish you the best.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters