Serial story..Dr Kailasam's request
  • Dear Dr Kailasam, am very much honored and i think it is a great and wonderful idea. If other members agree we can start this creative endeavor perhaps after the Aug 15th celebration..

Malathi
  • Malathi are you attending the 15th August meeting?
    ~ Udanx
  • Udanx, unfortunately no. Ravi will be there on behalf of several of us in the States.

Malathi
  • Dear madam,
    Thank you very for your kind reply. I request other members who are willing to join sarithira aradhana may kindly inform their willingness.

• Dear SPs, please include mine for short story or anthakshari, both are ok, i assume this is tamil, if not please confirm, thanks.
  • Dear SPS sir, Kindly include my name for proposed writing of the sarithira novel. Many of us may not know tamil typing and also for having large reach, I suggest that the proposed historical novel may be in english at present. We will transale to tamil subsequently if necessary. Other views may also be considered in this regard. I request all the existing writers including our beloved Madan  may please contribute for this sarithira aradhana.
    YoursDr L Kailasam
  • DEAR KALISAM SIR,

WE WILL WORKOUT A SCHEME AFTET THE MEET..

AND OF COURSE YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO BEGIN..

FOLLOWED BY MALATHI ...

best regards / sps
  • Dear sir,
     OK sir, we will finalise the scheme after the meet and of course after discussion with the members in the meet if possible

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters