function in august
  • > can any body tell what meeting is going to held on august ???
    >

Mr. kailasam

a two day celebration of ponniyn selvan termesd as ponniyin selvan festival is going to be held on 15th and 16th August .
    this is to introduce our group members to eminent people concerned directly with ponniyin selvan chola history.
    members will get a chance to interact with them as well as amongst themselves.

its to comomerate the starting of the 1000th year of the big temple, kalki's 110th birthday as well as the independence day.

where as 15th will have two sessions of meetings, 16th will be a one day historical trip in which we would like members to see the varied facets of indian history and architecture.

our members from abroad like gokul and satheesh have already consented to make a trip to be with us all.
    i suggest you bring your two unpublished novels as many publishers would also be attending the function
  • Hi

there is a renewed interest in publishing historical fiction.
    even reprints of ageold books have started coming.
    i request members like lakshman kailasam who have unpublished creations of theirs to chennai psvp meet.
    we could set up meetings with publishers for you.

venketesh
  • Thank you G, I will attend the meet along with my stories. I shall be thank ful if you could intimate the place and venue of the meeting.
  • Hi

Dear sir

the function is on august 15th and the historical one day trip on 16th

please make it possible to attend.

I think you need to confirm with sivaram

or in the email that will soon appear on our home page

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters