Proposal for Travel to the Chola Temples...
  • Hi All,

Now I got a plan in my mind....Since I see that our PS group is very much interested in the Chola history, I want to propose you people that why dont we go for a trip, on a week-end, to visit some ancient Chola Temples in and around Tiruchy and Thanjavur regions?

Already I have visited The Great Temple of Thanjavur, GangaikondaCholapuram, Dharasuram, Kodumbalur, of course, Srirangam, Kuranganathar Kovil in Srinivasanallur (near Musiri), Thiruvellarai, Thirubhuvanam, Chidambaram,etc.

(I want to visit more temples. I put these information in French, Italian and Spanish websites... I want to make popular our Chola Dynasty to the Entire world!!)

:D

People interested, please add my gmail id and lets dicuss about this in further... [email protected]

P.S: we have to do something to promote our Ancient culture and art....

Shri
  • Very nice.
    Will mail u for more details.

thanks and regards / sps
  • thanks siva,

please let me know what will we do there at Mallai? can you tell me in precise please? so that i plan accordingly to come to chennai this month end.

Shri
  • Nice to hear from you.

Will chalk out with Prof Swaminathan and put more details by Monday /
    Tuesday.

regards / sps

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters