Non-random-Thoughts : Dasavatharam Kamal's 12th Avathar!
  • Yes Vvenkat.Very well put. I thinkk I will borrow your words and extend same apology to Satish. Saar, saying a brahmin is punished because he has to take bath on seeing a harijan is sodhappal, forgive me. As Deepa said most older brahmins often lamenting their loss of power. The same misuse of power is happening in other caste camps such as sterotyping people including rich and affluent as victims, claiming faith is not necessary if one is poor etc. The only good it has done is to raise awareness of these issues which is defenitely more in TN than anywhere else in India.
  • Yes Vvenkat.Very well put. I thinkk I will borrow your words and extend same apology to Satish. Saar, saying a brahmin is punished because he has to take bath on seeing a harijan is sodhappal, forgive me. As Deepa said most older brahmins often lamenting their loss of power. The same misuse of power is happening in other caste camps such as sterotyping people including rich and affluent as victims, claiming faith is not necessary if one is poor etc. The only good it has done is to raise awareness of these issues which is defenitely more in TN than anywhere else in India.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters