Ponniyinselvan Picture Quiz
  • Dear all
    I have attached the members responses to the group charectorsin the website...which will reiterate my request Ram to replace it with some charectors of PS by Maniam or Vinu

All of the resondents got Poonguzhali and Azhvarkadiyan Nambi right.
    Most got Naganandi and Nandhini right..(Mani sendan was a saiva bakthan not budhha bikku)

Sivakami and mammallar standing hanad in hand in one corner.

Kundavai flanked by her two most importnat men her brother Arulmozhi and her beau Vandhiyadevan ( Though vandiyadevan never likes a crown or thalaipagai...except when he goes to Ilanagai fleeing from Sinnapazhuvetarayars men...Infact he declines the Pandiya Magudam which Nandhini offers in thirupurampayam saying...enadhu kuzhalkal miga azhakanavai athai magudam vaithu kedukka virumbavillai) But it would be surprising to have a PS group without VV.

KVR how can you mistake Kundavai..Kalki even describes it in detail saying ival koonthal ival azhakin rani enru solluvathu pol kireedam pol sodikkapattirundhathu..when he compares nandhini and kundavais beauty.....

Kamal...Neenga Nandhiniyoda classic andal Kondai etc irundum miss panniteenga...

Is it Ayanar is it one of the Pazhuvetarayar or even Mahendravarmar....I honestly dont know the answer Ram.....you have seen Padmavasans pictures????

Is it Ravidasan or Kundotharan....Same here as well

That was a very good effort guys keep it up..I was just kidding Kamal,KVR and mani atleast you guys participated and made it worth the effort.

For those who are wondering what this is all about we are just having guesses on the charectors with kalki in our homepage....

Thanks Guys

Sridhar

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters