Greatests amongst our kings in south india..
  • Hey guys & moderators,

I do live in pallava country and I am from chola country, just like siruthondar.. ;) I guess I am not going to war with chalukyas or anyone for that matter..

Lets come up with names of people who have left an lasting mark on our country..

I did come up with names, I am not finding anyone coming up with names, apart from one Chera that I have heard so far Imayavarambaran Nedunchizhanathan,
    any info of the amount of impact(lets say wars, temples, lifestyle, architecture, anything) he has made on our country?

who is the pandya king, who stops vikramaditya chalukya at tinnelvely? any guesses? I forgot the name, he is mentioned in SS.

Lets see, have any of the pandyas given us anything that could be called as a Wonder....
    (P.S: I am interested in knowing, cos I dont know much about pandyas and cheras.. :( I am also changing the topic name to Greatests, to allow for more than 1 contender, mind you, prefer to grade, instead of Rank the greatest of our kings..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters