PS in US libraries
  • Hi all,I would like to suggest something for our members overseas, especially in US. I am going to suggest PS for my city public library. I need the complete citation for the english version of the book, the best version, if more than one version exists. These are the details I want:Author, Title, Publisher, place, date/year. Other people can do the same in the public library in their place. A lot of people dont visit public libraries here (unfortunately). Avangalukku: The membership is free, they have a vast collection of books, VHS and DVDs; membership is free. All you need id your DL or some other proof of residence-to say that you live in the county. The most important thing is they are always willing to buy the book/tape u suggest. I would like to start the tradition in my place. Please do so in your place if possible. Its a good way of spreading our heritage, literature and culture. Suggestions welcome.Idhan matterVitten naanum peeter!(aah! engeyo ketta kural! Krupaaaaa!!)Thilak

Ask. Don't assume.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters